In this article we will tell you some of the favorite perfumes of 33 of the best national and international fragrance creators. You can find the full article in the Perfumery and Cosmetics Sales magazine, number 451. Here we show you a compilation of those fragrances that these perfumers prefer and that you can find at VismarEssence:
- VismarEssence 106: is a perfume for women from the Floral Aldehyde olfactory family. This perfume, so appreciated by perfumers, is iconic and totally timeless. The Aldehyde scent notes give it a unique presence, and the soft touch of Vanilla offers a sensual fragrance.
- VismarEssence 065: is a perfume for women from the Oriental Vanilla olfactory family. It is a fragrance for those women who want to convey their personality, leaving a trail of femininity and power. Among its scent notes we find patchouli and vanilla, highly valued by perfumers for their long duration on the skin.
- VismarEssence 073: is a perfume for women from the Oriental Floral olfactory family. It has a fresh and very pleasant character. This oriental perfume has a lively and voluminous fragrance. Its orange notes awaken all the senses, enhancing its elegant character in the composition.
- VismarEssence 076: is a perfume for women from the Floral Woody Musk olfactory family. Its trail is minimalist and balanced, creating an aromatic game thanks to the exquisite combination of its olfactory notes, such as Bulgarian rose, sambac jasmine, orange blossom, vetiver, cedar and patchouli.
- VismarEssence 012: is a perfume for men from the Aromatic Fougère olfactory family. This perfume is aimed at the determined and seductive man. This masculine perfume is unique and exclusive thanks to its scent notes that evoke nature.
- VismarEssence 229: is a perfume for men from the Aromatic citrus olfactory family. This perfume is aimed at men with a strong and sensual personality. It is a great classic that combines elegance with character and exclusivity.
Once you have known some of the perfumers' favorite perfumes, we would like to tell you about some aspects to take into account when offering a perfume to customers.
Curiosities about bulk perfumes
When offering a perfume to your customers, we must also take into account some aspects to offer the one that best suits their tastes and needs. Not all perfumes are perceived in the same way by all people, but depending on the type of skin the aromas also vary even if it is the same fragrance. Here are some information to keep in mind:
- PH levels, that is, the type of acidity in the skin, vary from person to person, even if it is minimally. But this small variation causes one or more fragrance ingredients to interact differently.
- Whiter skins are drier so the perfume's duration is much shorter. Therefore, its application must be more frequent. Cooler perfumes are recommended.
- In dark-skinned or oily skinned people, the perfume lasts much longer since the skin's chemistry interacts intensely with the fragrance. Stronger perfumes are recommended.
- The Spanish are the most fragrant in Europe, followed by the Italian and French.