Handmade vegetable glycerin soap with Calendula
Handmade vegetable glycerin soap with Calendula. Vegetable glycerin is widely used in the making of our handmade soaps.
It has the ability to easily absorb moisture from the skin, hydrating the skin at the same time. Vegetable glycerin soaps eliminate itching, peeling and skin dryness.
This makes it a unique and necessary soap for people with atopic skin or skin allergies.Some
- 100% Handmade
About Handmade vegetable glycerin soap with Calendula
This soap, moisturizing, soft and very nutritious. With the calendula, we obtain a toning soap, especially for oily skin. Its oil is great for atopic skins as an excellent natural antioxidant.
What are handmade soaps? Why are they better than the industrial ones?
- Handmade soaps have a much higher quality than industrial soaps, since it contains more benefits for the skin, because:
- They preserve the natural glycerin helping to keep the skin hydrated.
- They are smoother, they are not made with addedchemicals and do not produce any reaction
- Raw materials are not isolated, they are used entirely in their manufacture
- They contain beneficial oils that help the nutrition of the skin.
- The use of natural raw materials of the highest quality is guaranteed, such as vegetable oils, herbs or essential oils.
If you want to know the latest news in the sector, click on this blog.
You might also like