If you have ever thought about turning your life around and starting your own business, or if you already have one, in this article we want to tell you some reasons why you should include solid and natural cosmetics in your business. There are many reasons to do so, but here we are going to summarize them in a few:
- The natural and sustainable and cosmetic trend is becoming more and more consolidated. It is a market that is committed to constant innovation, and is based on current consumption trends and consumer concern for health and well-being. This concern makes these consumers bet on natural, plant-based and sustainable products. The trend towards natural originated in the food sector and extends to the natural cosmetics market, where continued growth is expected.
- The natural cosmetics sector allows you to propose a business model that is respectful of the planet in all its magnitude. Help take care of your health, that of others and that of the planet, with sustainable cosmetics free of toxic substances. In fact, big brands in the cosmetics sector are increasingly linked to concepts of sustainability and social responsibility. Thinking of a natural cosmetics business is an opportunity to contribute to a fairer and more sustainable world.
- Including natural and solid cosmetics in your business gives you the opportunity to reinvent yourself and grow as a professional in a sector that is increasingly accepted by consumers. The future of natural cosmetics presents many opportunities for all those who want to specialize and start a business.
Once we have told you about the advantages of including solid cosmetics in your business, we want to talk to you in more depth about solid shampoo and all the benefits it can bring to your hair and to your business.
Benefits of including the natural solid shampoo in your offer
Natural solid shampoo can bring various benefits to your hair. Caring for and keeping it healthy and with a lot of shine and softness. Why should you use solid shampoo? We tell you some of the advantages:
- Requires less water in its preparation, which means that it is not necessary to add parabens, emulsifiers and silicones and sulfates. These types of ingredients can irritate the hair and damage the scalp.
- It is easier to pack without using plastics, its packaging is usually biodegradable and sustainable materials in its manufacture.
- Thanks to the absence of aggressive ingredients, solids cleanse, sanitize and respect the scalp, while restoring its balance, avoiding irritation, itching, dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis.
- It is a totally responsible option with the environment, the washing water is biodegradable and does not generate a negative impact on nature.
- You can take it on a trip without restrictions on planes, this is because it occupies less volume and does not have the restrictions that liquids can have.
- It is the most practical option, since a soap/shampoo can be used, one hundred percent safely, both for hair and for facial and body use (even for the most sensitive skin). In addition, the hair lasts clean much longer.
Offers the best solid shampoo for hair
The continuous rise of natural cosmetics has led to a wide variety of solid shampoos for different types of hair. At VismarEssence you can find different solid shampoos from different brands so you can choose the one that best suits your business.
In the end, what you should look for when choosing a quality solid shampoo is the composition. This should have a high concentration of surfactant, but no sulfates. In other words, when you wet it, it will foam, but it will be soft.
There are different formulas depending on the type of hair, according to the characteristics of the hair and the results that you want to obtain. Its form of use is the same as that of a traditional soap bar. Even so, we are going to tell you two ways to use it.
- Moisten your hair and slide the pill over it several times. Massage the root and hair. Lastly, clarify.
- With wet hair, rub the solid shampoo in your hands and spread and massage the foam on your head. Later, he clarifies.
Once it is finished, you have to let the bar dry in the open air, and the frequency of washing is the same as with a natural liquid shampoo, it all depends on the type of hair and scalp.